Thursday, July 21, 2011

Avex CEO Closes Twitter Account Because of JYJ Fans? - Soompi

Avex CEO Closes Twitter Account Because of JYJ Fans?

Controversy broke out when JYJ fans and netizens suspected singer, Ray Cho, of plagiarizing "Wasurenaide", a song JYJ member Jaejoong had written for DBSK's last album, "The Secret Code."

Although it's unknown if the avex CEO is directly involved with the reported plagiarism, rumors circulated on the internet claiming the stolen song was a stunt of Masato Matsuura himself.

In response to the accusations and rumors, Matsuura tweeted "I don’t have anything to do with it, and I don’t know anything about it. But there are those who send me childish complains anonymously, selfishly misunderstanding the situation. It sucks, and also lame… This time, we are the victims. Thanks for your understanding."

However, he still received more comments and again tweeted, "There is no meaning doing such things, so I will be off from twitter, excluding the time I’ll be uploading my photos!”

Words continued to be thrown and the tweeting quickly began to become a war of words. After many  exchanged tweets, Matsuura closed his twitter account with two tweets. The first saying "Thank you for everything up to today. There are stupid persons like me. I am happy that there are those who understood a stupid person like me, and also, understood somewhat of my few good points, too. So, for the time being, good bye." His last tweet was short and simple, "So, see you again soon!"

Although the closing of his twitter account ends the "war over tweets", the controversy over the plagiarism accusations have yet to be solved.

Source : RBB Today , OneTVXQ.com


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3